Saturday, May 15, 2010

Final Project

I have used wikis, vokis, Google Docs, and other tools this year. My favorite, though, was Audacity. I asked my students to record their "This I Believe" essays in Audacity and place these recordings in the public folder. We played these recordings in class. Each student was assigned one essay to respond to in the form of a letter to the writer. Students could easily reference the recorded essays. The students enjoyed writing, recording, sharing, and responding to the essays in this way. I will present this project at our next meeting.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this project Erica and enjoyed seeing it in class. Maybe next year you could do something with the myebook.com site that Michael B. talked about to put them all together into a book. I like that the assignment extends outward and connects to the national "This I Believe" project. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete